There’s not a bad time to go Disney World, but there are certainly are times that are better than others. The Fall and Holiday seasons are those times for me – and I combine them together intentionally because one season rolls right into the next from late August till the new year.
This year, that roll over and transition will feel even more quick and it makes planning a trip to see multiple seasons and events super easy. This post will go over all the details, dates, and advice you need to know as you start planning your trips for the end of 2019.
This post includes the following events:
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge Opening
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party
- Fall Decorations at Disney World
- Halloween Horror Nights at Universal
- Illuminations/Epcot Forever Closing/Opening Dates
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
- Epcot International Festival of the Holidays
- Christmas/Holiday Decorations at Disney World
- New Year’s Eve Celebrations